Tri-County Agency is committed to protecting you and your family by providing the proper automobile coverage for your entire family. Whether you are insuring a new teen driver, or Dad’s motorcycle, Tri-County agents can help you select the right policy. We offer complete claim handling to make the claims process easy for you. We can also package your auto and homeowner policies giving you the best discount available. Tri-County provides competitive rates and offers friendly professional service.
The Personal Automobile Policy covers:
- Liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage for which you are legally responsible
- Medical Payments for bodily injury caused by an accident, to you or family members that reside with you
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage will cover you in the event that you or family members that reside with you are injured or your property is damaged due to a driver that does not have auto liability insurance
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage will cover you in the event that you or family members that reside with you are injured or your property is damaged due to a driver that has automobile liability limits less that what you currently carry.
Optional Coverage for damage to your automobile includes:
- Collision: Covers accidental loss to your insured vehicle due to a collision with another object (i.e. another vehicle, tree, etc.)
- Comprehensive: Covers accidental loss to your insured vehicle that is not caused by a collision (i.e. fire, theft, hail etc.)
- Towing and Labor: Covers costs for labor performed and towing your vehicle when your vehicle becomes disabled
- Rental Reimbursement: Covers costs to rent a vehicle if your insured vehicle is involved in an accident, or is stolen. Comprehensive or Collision coverage must be provided by your policy
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment with a Tri-County insurance agent give us a call at 732-477-1010, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us through our website by clicking here.